Latin Honey Shop range is a vivid representation of the fantastic flavours, colours and aromas unique to the native plants and fruits of Latin America. .
All products in the range have won a Great Taste Award, the world’s largest and most trusted fine food awards system, selected by a panel of over 500 experts from the UK Guild of Fine Food. All the honeys are packed in an organic certified facility in the UK. Smylies can assist with foreign language label stickers for export, along with full export documentation. Take a look at the range to find out why.
– The flagship product of the range is the 20+ Active Raw Organic Coffee Bean Honey from Mexico, holder of a 2-star Great Taste award from the UK Guild of Fine Food. Sourced from bees feeding on organic coffee bean flowers in one of the world’s finest coffee plantations, it has lab-certified antibacterial power equal to 20+ TA manuka honey. This crystallised honey has aromas of toffee and toast, with natural tasting notes of malt and high-quality coffee. .
– The world’s first active orange blossom honey and a holder of a 2-star Great Taste award from the UK Guild of Fine Food. Raw, organic set honey sourced from bees feeding on organic orange trees in Mexico. Lab-certified antibacterial activity equal to a 10+ TA manuka honey. Orangey citrusy flavour, very popular with children. Powerful antibacterial activity, beneficial for the skin and gut.
– Raw organic honey from bees feeding on a small forest of eucalyptus trees in northern Uruguay. Thick and creamy with a taste of butterscotch chocolate. Winner of a 2-Star Great Taste Award from UK Guild of Fine Food. Reported to be effective on skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
– Raw organic honey from bees feeding in the Santa Catarina rainforest in southern Brazil, home to over 20,000 types of flowers, including the mimosa silk tree. Extracts from the mimosa tree are proven to have a calming effect on the nervous system. This honey has an amazing taste which takes you into the middle of a rainforest and is holder of a 2-star Great Taste award from the UK Guild of Fine Food!
– Raw organic crystallised honey from bees feeding on red gumbo limbo trees growing in the Sierra Madre mountains of Mexico. Reported to be effective on hay fever, allergies and pregnancy morning sickness. Winner of a 1-Star Great Taste Award from UK Guild of Fine Food
– Sourced from bees feeding on white mesquite trees in Mexico and the holder of a 1-star Great Taste award from the UK Guild of Fine Food. Thick, creamy white honey tasting of toasted marshmallows. The mesquite tree contains quercetin, which regulates blood sugar. Mesquite is used in Mexico to relieve the symptoms of diabetes. Native American tribes in Latin America have been using mesquite as a healing superfood and natural sweetener for centuries.